Solid Wood Construction
Our custom kitchens are made of 100% solid wood for the door frame and center panels. The body and shelves are made of 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood that provide exceptional strength and durability compared to common MDF or melamine construction.
- Frameless construction
- All drawers are 100% solid maple w/ dove-tail joints
- Soft closing, full extension drawer glides
- Soft-closing, adjustable cabinet hinges
- Glass doors
- Corner cabinets w/ Lazy susan
- Recylcing cabinets w/ Bins
- Wine Racks
- 6" Crown molding
- 6" Light molding
Many styles and finishes
Our cabinets come in a variety of styles and colors. Choose from our standard line of Cherry, Chestnut, Expresso and Walnut.
Classic antique styles come in Off-White and Pure White. Custom stains and colors are also available upon request and have additional costs.
- All cabinets are stained on the inside to match door color.
- 6 Colors to choose (custom colors extra)
- Glass door cabinets have 5mm beveled glass shelves
- Wide selection of crown molding, light valances and trim are available.
Professional design / installation
- Free measurements and estimates
- Free 3D computer design
- All cabinets are shipped RTA or fully assembled
- Assembly turnaround time on placed orders is 48hrs
- Pick up or delivery is available
- Professional removal and installation
- Your new kitchen from tear out to finish will be ready in 2 weeks or less.